- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Behan Partnership LTD collects the following data:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and any services you may have purchased or are looking to purchase.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Behan Partnership LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message via any of our secure web contact forms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Behan Partnership LTD collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to any enquiries you send to us via our secure web contact forms.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Behan Partnership LTD securely stores the data we collect via our secure web contact forms on our secure remote email servers.
Behan Partnership LTD will keep your the data you send to us via our secure web contact forms for a period of five years, or a period which matches the term of your guarantee/warranty if longer than five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all record of these emails from our server remote email servers.
Behan Partnership LTD may wish to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Behan Partnership LTD from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Behan Partnership LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Behan Partnership LTD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Behan Partnership LTD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Behan Partnership LTD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Behan Partnership LTD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Behan Partnership LTD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Behan Partnership LTD’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Behan Partnership LTD transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Behan Partnership LTD uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Behan Partnership LTD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Behan Partnership LTD sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Call us: 01727 890940.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Behan Partnership LTD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/.
Behan Partnership are delighted to act as party wall surveyors and neighbourly matters consultants for Hines on the redevelopment of The Grain House and 80 New Bond Street with significant other developments in the pipeline.
Behan act as party wall surveyors & neighbourly matters experts of Grosvenor Biscuit Factory development
Behan Partnership secure complex awards and neighbourly agreements for Grosvenor to facilitate the redevelopment of the former Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey and act for the Department of Education in delivering an important school project.
• UCLH constructing the world’s advanced form of radiotherapy; Proton Beam Therapy (PBT). • Acting as Party Wall Surveyor for UCLH and securing dozens of awards for demolition, piling, diaphragm walls, underpinning, bulk excavation and superstructure. • Negotiating hoarding, Scaffold and Crane oversail licences. • Advising on Neighbourly matters outside of party wall legislation.
• Multi million pound Crown Estate development in central London. • Demolition behind retained facades, underpinning and full rebuild for commercial and residential properties. • Negotiation and agreement of 9 party wall awards. • Monthly project team meetings and advice on scaffold and crane oversail. • Liaison with main contractor, agreement on temporary works and […]