- John Burton
- Development Project Manager
- The Crown Estate
“The Crown Estate have been using the services of Behan Partnership since 2007. They have provided Rights of Light, daylight and sunlight and Party Wall advice on a number of our prestigious projects varying in size and complexity. They have also provided valuable advice to us when we have been appraising opportunities and delivering awards and settlements. Their reports and advice have allowed us to proceed with a degree of confidence which has served us well.”
- Philip Sutton
- Head of Development Project Management
- Royal London
“Royal London has worked with the Behan Partnership for a number of years now and have found them to be proactive to ensure neighbourly matters and rights to light claims are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. Their service is excellent and their advice is clear. They always have a commercial approach to any settlement.”
- Simon Casey
- Senior Development Manager
“We use Behan Partnership across our portfolio for providing Party Wall advice. Their coordinated and strategic advice from inception, managing the development and construction phases is essential. They work with our project members as a team player to assist the smooth and efficient delivery of our development projects.”
- Jonathan Adby
- Project Manager, SMDP
- Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
“A quick note to express our gratitude for your hard work on this project.
I know it wasn’t easy, it rarely is, but it’s clear that you care about your work for us and take the time to do it correctly. Your assistance and flexibility in finding time within your busy schedule to get the work completed to suit our programme is a rare commodity.
Thank you for your time and your extra effort, it is always much appreciated. Along with your sense of humour!”
- Julian Best
- Executive Property Director
- The Howard de Walden Estate
“Mark Behan has a long-standing relationship with us providing expert advice in daylight, sunlight and rights to light matters. Mark provides a clear and concise view of the risks and a suggested approach to address neighbourhood issues which is invaluable during the development process.”
- Roderick Cordara QC
“Mark has worked for me on multiple occasions, always to good effect. He is responsive, creative and thorough in protecting his clients’ interests. I warmly recommend him.”
Behan Partnership are delighted to act as party wall surveyors and daylight consultants for Howard de Walden Estate on the redevelopment of Thayer and Marylebone Lane. The redevelopment will demolish two existing buildings and develop a new modern office building with high quality retail accommodation at ground and basement, with entrances on to both Thayer […]
The Behan Partnership is proud to announce its sponsorship of Old Albanians RFC.
• UCLH constructing the world’s advanced form of radiotherapy; Proton Beam Therapy (PBT). • Acting as Party Wall Surveyor for UCLH and securing dozens of awards for demolition, piling, diaphragm walls, underpinning, bulk excavation and superstructure. • Negotiating hoarding, Scaffold and Crane oversail licences. • Advising on Neighbourly matters outside of party wall legislation.
• Multi million pound Crown Estate development in central London. • Demolition behind retained facades, underpinning and full rebuild for commercial and residential properties. • Negotiation and agreement of 9 party wall awards. • Monthly project team meetings and advice on scaffold and crane oversail. • Liaison with main contractor, agreement on temporary works and […]