Daylight & Sunlight
Strict and precise appraisals to development schemes, expert reports, ensuring planning policy is met and ensuring client briefs are fully met.
Behan Partnership Ltd has extensive expertise and experience in advising on changes within natural light practice for both developers and neighbouring owners affected by developments.
We advise on the implementation of the BRE BR209 2nd Edition on daylight, sunlight and overshadowing practice and how to deal with a tree or hedge dispute under the BR209 2nd Edition and Anti-social Behaviour Act.
There are a variety of professional services that we provide in relation to Daylight, Sunlight and Overshadowing we do this by:
- Providing you with clear, practical and unambiguous solutions to enable your project to run as smoothly as possible
- Eliminating non-compliance with adherence to planning policies and amicably resolving disputes with developers and adjoining neighbours
- Keeping clients updated on relevant Daylight and Sunlight Overshadowing issues
- Identifying and seeking to resolve problems, whilst taking into consideration client objectives
- Preliminary feasibility assessments
- Planning Representation
- Daylight, Sunlight and Overshadowing advice for developers & neighbours
- EIA analysis and Environmental Statements and chapters
- Daylight and sunlight studies
- Overshadowing studies (permanent and transient)
- Solar glare studies